French Vineyard Vacations is conveniently close to all main forms of transportation:
- By Road - AutoRoute A10 and Routes Nationale RN10 and RN11
- By Air - Bordeaux Airport (Merignac ) is within 45 minutes drive - traffic permitting. Other airports within travelling distance are Bergerac, La Rochelle and Cognac.
- By Train (TVG) - An upgrade to the current train services is due to be completed in mid-2015. This upgrade will reduce the journey from Paris to Bordeaux to only 2 1/2 hours.
- By Boat - The Blaye ferry is only 5 kms away and provides a short cut to the Atlantic Ocean.
- By Bicycle – (For the fitter visitor) This area is popular with cyclists exploring the flat cycle paths of the Medoc and equally the not-so-flat cycle routes which take them over the mountains and into Spain.
- By Foot – (For the fitter still) Regular marathons are organised throughout this area (annual September wine tasting + marathon in the Medoc). Walking holidays are also possible for those who wish to follow the ancient route taken by Pilgrims many years ago.