TEL GB:+44 (0) 7801 367 989 FR:+33 (0)6 52 73 74 05 Email: email@example.com
Wine and Vineyard Holiday in Bordeaux Wine Region
"Chateau de Soleil" offers luxurious accommodation for 6 people.
Holiday Rental in South West France
Far from the madding crowd is "French Vineyard Vacations", a well priced, luxury holiday rental resting in it's own vineyard and with use of a secluded and inviting pool. "Chateau de Soleil" is fully equipped to accommodate is centrally located for visiting the most predigious wine trails of the Bordeaux wine region, as well as the world famous heritage UNESCO sites of Bordeaux, Blaye and Il de Re. We aim to create a finely blended and well balanced holiday experience that’s just right for you. Nestling within the peaceful and gently undulating hillsides of the Gironde Estuary, Aquitaine, South West of France, you'll discover a treasure of a holiday retreat which comfortably accommodates between 6 and possibly 2 children, depending on your groups dynamics. The perfect choice if you fancy getting away from your everyday life and restoring your get-up-and-go in a way that works for you. Whether you choose to relax by the pool and surround yourself with “soul food” or seize the moment and take part in one of the many activities in the surrounding area; we'd like to think our holiday accommodation includes all the right things to ensure your stay with us is really special and includes lots of enjoyment and good times. This area of France enjoys 2700 hours of sunshine per year, second only to the Cote d'Azur !
Luxury Accommodation and Bespoke Holiday Experience
We specialise in a more bespoke holiday experience, with luxury accommodation, located on a vineyard with exclusive use of the owner's relaxing pool. Even more appealing is the fact this holiday rental is conveniently located on the world famous wine trails of the majestic Bordeaux wine region and can include optional wine tasting, wine tours, good food and lots of other tempting, interesting things to do. In brief, we offer a unique blend of tempting and desirable holiday ingredients which can be individually adapted to suit all tastes.
- Luxury self-catering holiday accommodation with a pool
- Wine Holiday experience to include actually staying on a vineyard
- A well-priced luxury Holiday rental in South West France
- Loving restored farmhouse (gite) accommodates up to 6 guests
- Conveniently central to all the wine trails of the Bordeaux wine region
- Optional bespoke wine tours in surrounding Cote de Bourg and Cote de Blaye
- Additional visits all the world's greatest wine chateaux of St Emilion, the Medoc, Bordeaux etc
Holiday Accommodation central to Bordeaux Wine Trails
French Vineyard Vacations holiday accommodation is located in our family run vineyard which is situated about 40 minutes from Bordeaux, St Emilion and the Medoc. The accommodation comprises of an exclusive property to ensure the number of guests is limited to only 6 people maximum. Please check out our 5 star reviews here and in other rental websites, recently there are less as many of our guests return year after year and so it's repetitive to ask them to keep reviewing their holiday. If your dates are limited, you may wish to book early. We've followed our dream of owning a French vineyard and making our own wine (we'd already achieved this in the UK). After touring around France we believe we've found an idyllic location, just right for the perfect holiday. Not only is it situated within one of the world's finest wine regions, it's also surrounded with a really good balance of things to see and do. We're very excited and looking forward to hearing from you - everything is freshly decorated and equipped and waiting for you.
Facilities available to all guests:
- Pool and all surrounding pool equipment and furniture etc
- Free parking
- B B Q and outside eating areas
- Wi-Fi internet available in most areas
- Satellite TV and DVD player + DVD’s (often remain unused)
- A good supply of thick fluffy towels and optional pack of toiletries and hairdryer (speed through security check)
- Comfortable beds - all with mattress toppers and crispy white bedding (because you're worth it)
- Washing machine in each property ( travel light)
- Most things you use at home (please ask if you have any questions)
- Starter pack of basic essentials on arrival (wine, bread, cheese, milk etc)
French Vineyard Vacations is conveniently close to all main forms of transportation - see getting here for more details.